Everything Unlimited Ltd (Contract), May 2014 — Jun 2015
- The Beginner's Guide, PC (Source): Art direction, ownership of complete world creation for six environments from base assets to final lighting, plus tools programming.
Bluepoint Games (Contract), Jan 2014 — Feb 2014
- Titanfall, X360 (Source): Level and asset optimization for memory, performance, and compatibility with a highly modified renderer.
Lightbox Interactive, Nov 2009 — Oct 2012
- Starhawk, PS3 (Proprietary): Architecture/prop modeling/texturing from both concept and scratch. Given full ownership of key 'Build and Battle' feature assets.
Unknown Worlds Entertainment (Contract), Feb - Oct 2009
- Natural Selection 2, PC (Proprietary): World prop modeling/texturing from both precise and rough concept.
Big Rooster, Jun 2007 — Nov 2008
- Wings of War, XBLA/PS3Net (Unreal 3): All world modeling, texturing, lighting, and effects.
- Asset Outsourcing, Various (Unreal 3): World prop modeling from provided concepts.
- Talisman, PC/XBLA/PS3Net (Proprietary): All world modeling, texturing, lighting, and effects. Fully responsible for world art pipeline development.
Raven Software, Jun 2005 — Jan 2007
- Wolfenstein, PC/X360 (idTech4): Construction and lighting, plus scripting and AI implementation.
- Internal Prototype (Unreal 3): Lighting, modeling, texturing, and level building.
- Quake 4, PC/X360 (idTech4): Varying degrees of level planning, gameplay iteration, architecture, texturing, and lighting.
- High & low poly modeling and normal map rendering
- Skilled at finding technical solutions to artistic problems
- Texture creation in diff/spec/norm plus advanced shader effects
- Single- and multi-player FPS gameplay design and level art
- Experienced with animation practice and principles
- Unreal3 + UDK
- Doom3/Quake4 + Radiant
- Maya & MEL
- C/C-style code & script
Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Savannah College of Art and Design, 2001-2005
- Concentration in computer graphics and animation
Available upon request.